Sunday, August 3, 2014

There’s one specific place that comes into mind when I think of “freedom”

There’s one specific place that comes into mind when I think of “freedom”: the heaven on earth with emerald color sea, Okinawa, Japan. Despite being a brief journey to the prefecture, the transparent sea still lingers in my mind whispering ‘escape’ in my ears thousands times a day.
 
There’s a reason Okinawa is imprinted as the heaven on earth in my mind: the cloudless sky, verdant forest, sublime coastal beach, but above all, the beauty that can be found only in islands in which you become a part of the grand nature driving along the coastal road. A 70-degree subtropical climate invites you to vibrant freedom with a variety of spots for individuals as well as families making you oblivious of hectic reality.
 
 
 
Delicious travelling recipe! Pincake.

No comments:

Post a Comment